Donation Hours: Tues/Thurs at 9am – 2pm | Shopping Hours: Mon/Wed at 9am – 12pm & 1pm – 4pm
Items & Goods
Joseph’s Coat is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays (9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.) to receive donated items that will be available in our store. You may also contact us to make an appointment to drop-off donations. We do not accept donations when we are closed.
Please understand that Joseph's Coat is volunteer based and has limited space. We have no control over the amount of donations received. When our building is full, we must stop taking donations — even before our 2PM close time.
- Clean, stain free SPRING & SUMMER clothing (less than 5 years old) clothing for men, women and children
- T-shirts, socks and underwear (without stains please) new or gently used
- Outerwear appropriate for the season
- Adult backpacks, sleeping bags, duffle bags
- Shoes and boots
- Books for adults (novels, mysteries)
- Children’s games, toys and books
- Hygiene products: soap or body wash, toothpaste and toothbrushes, deodorant, lotion, shampoo, conditioner, shaving soap cream, razors, foot powder, etc.
- Household items: pots and pans, glassware, dishes and silverware, small electric items, sheets, blankets, towels, bedspreads, rugs for the bathroom and kitchen, etc.
- Brown paper grocery bags with handles
Items We Do Not Accept
- Clothing that is more than 5 years old
- Building and plumbing materials
- Household chemicals and paint
- Automotive materials
- Gas-powered equipment
- Space Heaters
- Electric blankets
Please call regarding donations in excess of one carload.
Our number is
Questions About Your Donated Items
If you wish to donate items, but don’t know if we will accept them — contact us and ask us!