JOSEPH'S COAT WILL BE CLOSED
February 5-9 and Mar 5-9.
Please understand: Joseph's Coat has limited space & is volunteer based. We have no control over the amount of donations we receive. When our building is full, we must stop taking donations - even if it is before our 2pm close time.
Joseph's Coat is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays (9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.) to receive
donated items that are distributed through our store. You may also contact us to make
an appointment to drop-off donations.
NEEDS LIST FOR JOSEPH'S COAT
- Clean seasonal clothing for men, women and children
- T-shirts, socks and underwear, new or gently used
- Outerwear appropriate for the season
- Adult backpacks, sleeping bags, duffle bags
- Shoes and boots, especially for our men
- Books for adults (novels, mysteries)
- Children's games, toys and books
- Hygiene products: soap, toothpaste and brushes, deodorant, lotion, shampoo, conditioner, shaving soap, razors, foot powder, etc.
- Household items: pots and pans, glassware, dishes and silverware, small electric items, sheets, blankets, towels, bedspreads, rugs for the bathroom and kitchen, etc.
- Brown paper grocery bags
We respectfully ask that all items be
new or gently used, clean and in
good repair. The standard
at Joseph's Coat is that if we would not wear or use an item, we do not ask our guests to do so
PLEASE CALL AHEAD FOR LARGE DONATIONS.
All donations are tax deductible. Receipts will be provided upon request. If you have questions about items you wish to donate to Joseph's Coat, please contact us.
Do you have an item to donate that Joseph's Coat is unable to accept? Please refer to our list of recommended alternate outlets for your donated goods.